martes, 15 de diciembre de 2015

Ballads&Skinheads

Street noise outside is making sure
that I won't sleep tonight at all.
Then I realized I might as well
bring my guitar and do a song.
Just read fairy tales, when I dreamt away.
I was in paradise, I wished that I could stay.

So would you be my princess for one night,
just untill morning light
and if you want, you can still leave.
Princess for one night hold eachother oh so tight,
I`ll make sure you`ll never want to leave.

Just to prove myself I need you
to give me one more chance.
You'll be suprised and I`m positive
since how much I have changed.
You can expect the impossible from me,
the pain from last time has chaged me terminally.

So would you be my princess for one night,
just until morning light
and if you want, you can still leave.
Princess for one night hold each other oh so tight,
I`ll make sure you`ll never want to leave.

I can still remember the first time
I saw perfect jewelry. I did realized.
Those bright diamonds shining so well,
they were your eyes.
If there is life after death oh my reincarnation may be damned.
In another life my identity just might change, you`ll love me again.
If you don't want me I will never love again,
I`d rather die than suffer til the end.

So would you be my princess every night
Hold each other oh so tight,
you'll be glad that you decided to stay.
Princess every night, forever side by side,
just for that forever I will pray.
Just be my princess every night...

¡CUAC!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario